Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Chunky Book Received (Finally!!!)

I finally received my Chunky Book Swap in the mail on Friday. It was the first one I signed up for (back in August of last year) and the last one for me to receive. I've been in 5 others that came back when the hostess said they would.

Since they are a lot of work (you make a 4 by 4 inch piece of art, make 60 color copies, and embellish them), I'm less inclined to participate in them now. I really didn't think this one would ever show up!! (And when it did, 3 of the pages weren't even bound in it!!! :( ).

However, it did and I'm mostly pleased with results. Here is a picture of my page. You can see the embellishments hanging off some of the other pages. Too cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages