Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Art Blog-O-Sphere

Today I worked on my Art Blog-O-Sphere site design. I'm actually please with the layout and colors that I'm using.

There is still a lot more work to be done on it. But now that I have the basic design figured out and most of sections I need to work on, it should flow pretty smoothly.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do an initial release of it by next week.

I had hoped to work on an article on Altered Books for my All Info About Art Swaps site today but didn't get to it. Maybe I'll get to that over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages