Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Studio Back In Order

I've gotten my studio mostly back into place after this past weekend's retreat. All my art supplies are back in their places and I have room on my art table to work on Jeri's Altered Book.

I mostly do collage pieces in Altered Books but have experimented with pockets and cut outs in the past. However, this weekend I learned a lot more about cutting niches and using folds for pockets at the retreat. So I'm working on a spread that has 4 pages folded into pockets. The pockets will hold packets of tea since the theme for the book is about tea.

I still need to find some tea themed paper to use in the spread but I've painted a couple of the pages with Bronze Lumiere paint already.

Here is a picture of the collage spread I did this weekend:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages