Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Prepping for First Thursday

I've been working overtime on my jewelry, magnet, and coaster designs all week in preparation for First Thursday on South Congress in Austin, Texas.

I'm really looking forward to selling my art and crafts to public again. I really missed doing shows, hanging out with other artists, and talking to all the customers.

I'll be in the vacant lot just south of Monroe. I'm sharing a booth with Denise S and her sister. I meet them last month at First Thursday. Denise happens to be a friend of my friend Kate, so when I asked her if I could share a booth with her this month she agreed. Cool!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages