Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

One Day This Will Be a Sweater!




This week is the fourth week of my knitting sweater class and I'm not even half way done yet. I did finish the back this weekend and start on the front. But I have little faith that I'll have all the pieces done by the last class.

This is one LOOOOOOOONG sweater! It is done in worsted weight yarn on size 8 (US) needles from a Rowan knitting pattern. Next time I'm doing a tank top with chunky yarn!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages