Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tubing on The San Marcos River

In celebration of my birthday tomorrow, I'm going tubing with Andy and Kelly today on the San Marcos River. It is Kelly's birthday tomorrow too so this is a joint celebration.

Afterwards, when Amy gets home from work we are going to have dinner at our house. I picked up two sets of dinner for two at Central Market yesterday when I was picking up the sandwiches for Annie Get Your Gun. Kelly is bringing desert.

While I was at Jerry's Art-o-Rama yesterday, I picked out a gift for Kelly. I bought her some Dewert Watercolor pencils, watercolor paper, and a water color brush that holds its own water. Kelly is a wonderful artist and does really good work in pen and ink and pencil. I hope she enjoys the watercolors.

I'm taking off from work tomorrow. Amy and I are going down to San Antonio. I want to go to the Yarn Barn and pick up a set of the Denise Knitting Kit. And stop at the outlet mall in San Marcos on the way home. Good thing it is my birthday because Amy is going to be so bored!!! But she is a good sport!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages