Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Art Fiesta

Today I'm off with my friend Kristi to San Antonio to go to Art Fiesta, a paper art convention hosted by Stamp Antonio.

I've been using the set of Twinkling H20's I have in my Flower Study pieces. They are a watercolor paint with mica in them. You can't tell from the scans, but the paint shimmers. I just love it!!! I'm hoping to buy some more colors today.

I also wrote down a list of the Marvy Matchable ink pads I have. I need some reinkers for the pads I have and some pads for reinkers I have. I really don't need more stamp pads. I really have plenty!!! But can you really have too many? :)

And I'm sure there will new art supplies that I'll want too!!! And rubber stamps! Even though I'm trying to do more of my own art designs, I love stamping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages