Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Artist's Muse Proposals

Just got done printing off all the proposals I have received for the Artist's Muse Retreat I'm planning September 21 - 25, 2006 in Austin, Texas.

My plan is to go through all of them over the 4th of July weekend, so then I can pick the classes and let the artist instructors know . It is going to be hard though.

There are so many good choices. They include collage, fabric, paper, bead, and mixed media art workshops.

I'd love to take all of them myself. But I'll be lucky if I'll even get to take one. I'm sure I'll be busy through out the weekend.

But it will be fun picking them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages