Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

2006 Calendar Swap Update

Yesterday, I received the last of the pages for two calendars I'm producing for a swap on one of my lists.

Between moving and pages getting lost in the mail, the mail out is a month behind.

But I spend yesterday scanning all the pages so that I could make the back cover with each month and the artist that produced it. It was easier going this year since I had last years back cover to start with.

Wow!! Both calendars are awesome. I'm so glad that I'm participating in both. I contributed the front cover and of course, the back cover plus the calendar pages.

One is going to be a gift for Xmas. It will be hard to decide which one to part with!!

Today I'm assembling the calendars so I can take them Kinko's tomorrow to be bound. I'll post pictures of them as soon as I send them out and people have received them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages