Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Monday, May 09, 2005

The Artist's Way

Amy picked up Vein of Gold by Julia Cameron for me while she was at Half Price Books selling all our old unwanted books.



I'm looking foward to going through it. I've gotten so much out of doing the morning pages, going on my artist's dates, and meeting with my AW group. We just got done working through The Artist's Way .



I had the great opportunity to attend an Artist's Way weekend retreat with Julia Cameron back in January at Omega at the Crossings (http://www.thecrossingsaustin.com/) right before our 12 week group started.

In August, we are starting Walking In The World. Can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages