Rhonda Bell Designs

Rhonda Bell is a mixed-media, fiber, and paper artist living in Austin, Texas. She is editor for All Info about Art Swaps site. A site dedicated to trading and exchanging art. that includes articles on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), Altered Books, Altered Playing Cards, Art Dolls, Assemblage Art, Art Journals, Collage, Mail Art, Zines, Decos (decorated friendship books), Chunky Books, Greeting Cards, Tags, and other paper crafts.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Hey Mom! Look! I'm Knitting!

I took my first knitting class last night at Hill Country Weavers (http://www.hillcountryweavers.com/). I just knew I'd be the only person in the class who couldn't get it. Mom taught me how to crotchet when I was a kid and I've taught myself more from books. But I could never teach myself knitting.

Last month I went into Hill Country Weavers to buy some yarn to finish a scarf I was crocheting that I started from yarn I bought in Seattle from the Yarn Gallery of Seattle (http://www.members.tripod.com/yarn_gallery/). Yummy!!! What an awesome selection both stores have!!!

Here is a picture of my knitting for a scarf I'm making for class:



Yes, Mom! I can knit!!!

Yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Mortgages